· To continue promoting the strong pastoral ethos of the school built upon the Christian values of truth, honesty, respect and tolerance;
· To maintain high standards in delivery of the curriculum and pupil achievement;
· To maintain the positive, caring environment, which is a noted strength of the school, through continued partnership of home, school and parish;
· To ensure that the school continues to meet the requirements brought about by rapid changes in technology and the needs of the children;
· To ensure the continued professional development of staff in order to maintain high standards of classroom teaching and subject knowledge;
· To incorporate curricular changes and initiatives in whole school development;
· To maintain an attractive, learning environment for pupils;
· To ensure continuing improvements in security, maintenance and resourcing of the premises;
· To ensure we continue to develop and improve the provision of curricular resources.
· To ensure our school continues to grow from strength to strength achieving the best outcomes possible for our pupils.